Re: Introduce Yourselves

Vatsal30
Occasional Contributor

Hi Team,

Greetings!!

This is Vatsal Thakkar.

Currently, I'm working as an Oracle EPM Functional Consultant (PBCS Module Practice) with an IT Company based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat - India.

Can someone please let me know about the Anaplan Practice?

Also would like to know the difference between Anaplan and Oracle EPM PBCS Module.

Which one is better?

Is shifting to Anaplan a good choice as an Implementor?

Also, in PBCS we have to be either dependent on Technical People who can write the Business Rules, or we as Functional Consultants have to learn the Business Rules. How in terms of Technical Learning the Anaplan is?

Thanking you in advance for your inputs.

--

Vatsal Thakkar, CFA

India,

+ 91 9909449220

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Swarupa_1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Vatsal,

Anaplan is a cloud based planning platform has a variety of use cases which can be catered across any industry. In Anaplan you have to write formulas with functions and no script writing. We have Anaplan syntax which are more of excel type formula and hence easy to implement. 

Also below is the URL where you can understand the concept of connected planning in Anaplan.

https://www.anaplan.com/connected-planning/

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Swarupa_1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Vatsal,

Anaplan is a cloud based planning platform has a variety of use cases which can be catered across any industry. In Anaplan you have to write formulas with functions and no script writing. We have Anaplan syntax which are more of excel type formula and hence easy to implement. 

Also below is the URL where you can understand the concept of connected planning in Anaplan.

https://www.anaplan.com/connected-planning/

View solution in original post

Vatsal30
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, Swarupa.

I've registered for Certified Model Builder Kick Program.

Which is going to start from today, i.e. 17th May 2021 - 7.30 PM IST.

Looking forward to great learning from Trainer "Noelle Murphy"

Thanks once again.