Request for workspace access

Hi Team,

This is Pavith Kumar D. I have learned and certified Anaplan Level-1, Level-2 and Anaplan way. I am requesting here, Could you please give me a 90-days free trial workspace for me. Actually already I have used 3 time free trial workspaces. Now I want to learn at the next level of Anaplan certificate and get ready to attend the interview. And one more thing, I have to do sample projects in Anaplan.

(Hi Kudos, Please let me know how to get free trail workspace after used 3 time 90 day's workspace)

Kindly give me workspace access for me to improve my job career.

Thanks & Regards,
Pavith Kumar

Best Answer

• JaredDolich
    Answer ✓

@Pavith17111993 

Just to add to @DaanishSoomar answer, you are in great shape as a certified modeler. As part of the interviews, the company will most likely grant you access to their workspace for you to do your work. Since the Anaplan workspace is temporary, I would highly suggest trying to get a Partner or Customer to work you into their workspace as part of your job search. That's how I got started. I did volunteer work for Partners. Good luck!

Answers

• Hello @Pavith17111993,

Congratulations! I am glad to see you are now a Certified Model Builder.

Here is a link to the free 90 day program: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Blog/Start-Your-90-Day-Trial-with-Anaplan-Access/ba-p/71326

You will need to fill out the application and will hear back in a few days.

• Good one @JaredDolich - I also now re-read your post, if you have already used the free trial 3 times already, I am not sure what Anaplan's limit is on the free trial. There currently may not be a solution for this as platform access beyond learning environment is only given to Anaplan employees, partners, and customers.

• Hi Sir,

I have raised so many times, But still I am not able to get access.

Could you able to help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavith Kumar

• Hi Sir,

Thank you very much for your wonderful suggestion, I will try to get any partner

Thanks & Regards,
    Pavith Kumar D
  • hi any one can help me out i was not able to access workspace in order to practice it.

• KatzCharland
    edited March 2023

I am looking to access a workspace. I have finished the level 1 lessons. Where and how do I go about applying or accessing a workspace. How is a person suppose to pass the exams if we can not use a workspace. Does this mean I need to pay for it?

KatzCharland

• Hi Team,

This is Rashmi. I have learned and certified Anaplan Level-1, Level-2. I am requesting here, could you please give me a 90-days free trial workspace for me. I have used 2 times free trial workspace earlier .Now I want to learn at the next level of Anaplan certificate and get ready to attend the interview. Kindly give me workspace access to improve my career.

Regards,

Rashmikha

• How to open account for trial period on Anaplan workspace

Below link is not working

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Blog/Start-Your-90-Day-Trial-with-Anaplan-Access/ba-p/71326

• Hi ..Any one please help me to get anaplan workspace access link or steps

• Hi Dear members,

i am facing this issue to get 90 days free trail access, need workspace access to complete Certifications, could you please suggest why i am getting below email from Anaplan team , am i doing anything wrong? i have completed Anaplan way and all other mentioned terms and conditions -

• You are employed by a customer or partner. This program is for unaffiliated learners. Please contact your internal Anaplan team for access to the platform → I am not employed by a customer or partner , ai am an independent learner here
    • You have previously taken advantage of this → Never
    • Your account does not contain a full first and full last name.→ all are filled
    • You have applied to this program with multiple emails. →first time user
    • You have not completed -The Anaplan Way lessons. →completed
    • We have a limited capacity and are not able to satisfy all requests at this time. 0>is this every fresher facing this o=issue only me ?

• Hi Team,

This is yunus . I have learned and certified Anaplan Level-1, Level-2 and Anaplan way. I am requesting here, Could you please give me a 90-days free trial workspace for me. Actually already I have used 2 time free trial workspaces. Now I want to learn at the next level of Anaplan certificate and get ready to attend the interview. And one more thing, I have to do sample projects in Anaplan. 

Requestingfor90daystrial.of workspacepleasegrantmeworkspaxe access

• Hi Team,

I am Baswaraju saivamshi . I am looking to access a workspace. I have finished the level 1 lessons. Where and how do I go about applying or accessing a workspace . could you please check this and do needful .

Thanks in advance !

Baswaraju Saivamshi.

• Dear Team,

Request you to provide 90 days free workspace so that I do practice and clear the L2 certification.