Request for workspace access

Pavith17111993
New Contributor

Request for workspace access

Hi Team,

This is Pavith Kumar D. I have learned and certified Anaplan Level-1, Level-2 and Anaplan way. I am requesting here, Could you please give me a 90-days free trial workspace for me. Actually already I have used 3 time free trial workspaces. Now I want to learn at the next level of Anaplan certificate and get ready to attend the interview. And one more thing, I have to do sample projects in Anaplan.

(Hi Kudos, Please let me know how to get free trail workspace after used 3 time 90 day's workspace)

Kindly give me workspace access for me to improve my job career.

Thanks & Regards,
Pavith Kumar
5 REPLIES 5
DaanishSoomar
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hello @Pavith17111993,

Congratulations! I am glad to see you are now a Certified Model Builder.

Here is a link to the free 90 day program: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Blog/Start-Your-90-Day-Trial-with-Anaplan-Access/ba-p/71326

You will need to fill out the application and will hear back in a few days.

Pavith17111993
New Contributor

Hi Sir,

I have raised so many times, But still I am not able to get access.

Could you able to help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavith Kumar

JaredDolich

@Pavith17111993 

Just to add to @DaanishSoomar answer, you are in great shape as a certified modeler. As part of the interviews, the company will most likely grant you access to their workspace for you to do your work. Since the Anaplan workspace is temporary, I would highly suggest trying to get a Partner or Customer to work you into their workspace as part of your job search. That's how I got started. I did volunteer work for Partners. Good luck!

Jared Dolich
DaanishSoomar
Certified Master Anaplanner

Good one @JaredDolich - I also now re-read your post, if you have already used the free trial 3 times already, I am not sure what Anaplan's limit is on the free trial. There currently may not be a solution for this as platform access beyond learning environment is only given to Anaplan employees, partners, and customers.

Pavith17111993
New Contributor

Hi Sir,

Thank you very much for your wonderful suggestion, I will try to get any partner

Thanks & Regards,
Pavith Kumar D