SKU.csv file on level 1 exam

In the first part of the level 1 certification exam it tells you to create a new list using the SKU.csv file they give you. The SKU.csv file you download ends up being multiple files in one folder. When I try to import the one of the attached files (SKU) into my new list (P3 SKU) nothing happens on my screen. Then on the next question when I try to import the file (SKU Volume.csv) into the new module nothing happens as well.

I did the same thing during the learning activities (import, then upload new file) and the data would easily transfer into the list or module.

What am I doing wrong here?

Answers

• Hi @dl704756 

Can you check your SKU list?, have you define parents for SKU list? ,If yes and still you are not able to add item in SKU list, then please send some screenshot of your SKU list and after import what error are you getting and also mapping.

Thanks

Akhtar

• First I put P2 Products as parent of P3 SKU

first i made P2 products the parent of P3 SKUfirst i made P2 products the parent of P3 SKU

Then I open P3 SKU list to import data

IMG_0196.jpg

Then I click upload new file

IMG_0197.jpg

Then I open the file folder you are supposed to download and click the SKU file

IMG_0198.jpg

After I open the SKU file it just takes me back to the upload new file screen. None of the data is inserted into the list.

IMG_0199.jpg

It doesn't matter what file I choose from the folder, it still doesn't import the data and takes me back to the upload new file screen.

• Hi @dl704756 

It works perfectly for me, Please try to clear your cache & cookies then try to upload again or try at some different browser, if still it doesn't work for you then raise a ticket to Anaplan support at [email protected]

Thanks

Akhtar

• When I used a different web browser it worked. Thank you!

• Hello,

Could you drop the SKU.csv file here ? I can't downloading it.

Thanks a lot

• Hi @ArthurHarrang ,

Down the line, you will have more activities, and more files to download and utilise to complete the exam. Though I have attached SKU file here (change the format to csv or txt to upload), I suggest to please get the downloading issue rectified. As other users mentioned above, please try different browsers / cleaning cache.