SYS08 Employee Details module (Importing Name issue)

Hello Everyone,
I am unable to get 'Names' in the following module but the rest of the items seem fine. Anyone can help Please? Thank you in advance

gulmuneer_0-1639674754405.png

Best Answer

• Misbah
    Answer ✓

@gulmuneer 

First of all go back to the import window and come to below screen and hit this button so that you ignore what is not mapped.

Misbah_0-1639742232842.png

Second, Go to SYS08 module, double click on Name line item so that the formula bar gets activated and reference Display Name of Employees list. Make sure that the format of Name line item and Display Name Property is same.

Formula that you will have to write in Name Line item of SYS08 module may look like this

'E2 Employees#'. Display Name.

Misbah

Miz Logix

Answers

• @gulmuneer 

I think you can reference Display Name of Employees List in here.

Activate the formula bar and refer the display name property of Employees list. That should pull the names in

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• Dear @Misbah 
    I am not able to understand you. Could you please elaborate on your answer? 

• @gulmuneer 

Go to Employees list and search for Display Name Property. Use that property into "Name" line item of SYS module.

Misbah

Miz Logix

• Dear Misbah,
    @Misbah 
    The problem is still there. I have been trying for the last 2 days. I have searched first the problem in the Anaplan community but I am not able to solve it. I am sharing all the possible snapshots. Could you look into the problem, please?

gulmuneer_0-1639738265342.pnggulmuneer_1-1639738298834.pnggulmuneer_2-1639738328106.pnggulmuneer_3-1639738376242.pnggulmuneer_4-1639738449820.pnggulmuneer_5-1639738493620.pnggulmuneer_6-1639738540417.pnggulmuneer_7-1639738597325.pnggulmuneer_8-1639738620475.png

After all this, I am still getting the same issue. 
    Thank you in advance. 

• ****! Finally, this issue is solved. Thank you very much. It worked. Thank you again. 

• Dear Misbah @Misbah 
    I have one more question. I am not seeing the updated Country and Leave Date of SYS08 module. Is there any formula for it? Here is the snapshot. Thank you for your help. 

gulmuneer_0-1639752921595.png

• @gulmuneer 

Every Employee will not have Leave Date updated. There are only 14 Leave fields updated which I believe is already uploaded successfully. You can scroll right and check if Leave Dates are updated for those 14 odd employees. I think they are.

Country should be Imported, double check in your source file if country is available or not

Misbah

Miz Logix

• gulmuneer_0-1639753782753.png

Dear Misbah @Misbah 

Yes, you are right Leave date field is updated. But, the Country field is not updated automatically but I can see options when I click on the country field (given in snapshot).   

• @gulmuneer 

As far as I know they need to be imported. You don't have to select them manually although there is an option for you to do it.

Just figure out where do you need to import it from

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix