Script Update Current Date

jnoone
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Script Update Current Date

No need to adjust any settings in the model.  If you just add your username:password to the script it will run.  

Let me know if this resolves it for you.  

Jt

jnoone

No need to adjust any settings in the model - this is just to credential using Anaplan Connect API.  If you just add your username:password to the script it will run.  

Let me know if this resolves it for you.  

Jt

tobrien
Contributor

JT,

If you are ever in Denver, Colorado I owe you a drink (or two). Sadly I am still getting the following error:

Error.jpg

jnoone

Oh i see, can you remove the "set Java_home"  commands (both lines).  You don't need to call these out in the script since you have already added to environmental variables (based on screenshots you sent earlier).

Removing those 2 lines should allow it to work.  

View solution in original post

tobrien
Contributor

Ok, I got rid of that and also updated my JAVA_HOME AND JRE_HOME to the following:Updated Java.jpg

It's say my credentials are invalid; however, I just updated them and it's still saying they are invalid:

incorrect login.jpg

tobrien
Contributor

It's my password!!!! I use special characters, once I removed ":PASSWORD", the script prompted me to enter my password. After doing so it worked.

jnoone

Great, yep makes sense.  Glad it got resolved.  Have a good one. 

tobrien
Contributor

Do you know what characters you are unable to use in passwords? I could test all of them but just curiuos if you knew.

jnoone

I don't know that one tbh.  You may want to raise a ticket with support if you are curious, but I'm sure it will prompt you at time of changing.  

DavidSmith
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi

I have found the password requirements from the below Anapedia page.
https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/GettingStarted/Changing_your_Password.htm

Password Reset:
"Please note that your password must consist of at least 8 characters, should contain both upper and lower case letters, and at least one number."
```
- There isn’t a mention of what special characters can and cannot be used for Anaplan passwords.
- I would venture to say that the standard special characters contained on a QWERTY keyboard should be allowed for an Anaplan Password
Hope this helps
David