Selling Anaplan Solutions to Clients

Highlighted
New Contributor

Selling Anaplan Solutions to Clients

Hi,

One of my former clients will greatly benefit using Anaplan. I would like to propose it can be used within the organisation but I have no idea on how it is sold. I have tried sending emails to Anaplan support regarding pricing but haven't been able to get a response. 

Does anyone know how to get this information?

Karim

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Boss

Re: Selling Anaplan Solutions to Clients

Hi,

to my knowledge we don't have reseller agreements, to contract with Anaplan one must go through the Anaplan sales team.

If you belong to an Anaplan partner, you must have Anaplan contacts already.

If not, tell me the region of your prospect and I can put you in contact with the right sales person.

Nathan Rudman, Anaplan Model Builder
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Selling Anaplan Solutions to Clients

Hey @nathan_rudman 

I do have a similar issue. I don't think it is about us selling Anaplan ourselves but when you are trying to evangelize the platform and mention all the amazing things you believe might benefit a client, a friend or a colleague a very common question is how much does it cost? 

I understand we used to sell based on workspace size and switched to a per-user license. 
If we know some sort of a range that would be helpful. Of course, I understand this is on a base by base project.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"