Semi solution

I have been thinking about the issue and I found a solution, however to keep it feasible with formula's limiting the IF-function, I need a bit more help. Currently my solution is to recalculate the percentages in the final module, however I need IF function for every line item, as all of them are calculated differntly. For one item: IF ITEM(LIS Details CB %) = LIS Details CB %.Commercial margin % THEN 'Details CB - Comparison Report Per Product'.'Y-1'[SELECT: LIS Details CB.Commercial margin] / 'Details CB - Comparison Report Per Product'.'Y-1'[SELECT: LIS Details CB.Average balance] / 'Details CB - Comparison Report Per Product %'.'Y-1'[SELECT: LIS Details CB %.Macor] ELSE 0 I though a solution for the if functions, however it did not work: 1) A dynamic selection: Where I try to replace this [SELECT: LIS Details CB.Commercial margin] by this [SELECT: Select balance] with format the list LIS Details CB, however Anaplan does not recognize it as a list. Of course, the first solution with 6 IF functions works, however I have other reports with more line-items, then it would not be a feasible solution. Any ideas, insights or thoughts are welcome, even if it's not a full solution. Thanks