Several modules in 1 dashboard but presentation issue when exported

FayePrima18
Occasional Contributor

Several modules in 1 dashboard but presentation issue when exported

Before anaplan, i have this excel which contains 1 tab where all the financial statements are reflected with consistent time period. When developed in anaplan the 3 financial statements were developed in separate modules and were just combined into 1 dashboard in the model. 

Now the expectation when exported to excel is to export at once all the 3 modules in that dashboard to an excel and the 3 modules presented in just a tab or sheet in the excel. How can i do this?

I need the excel in the analysis thats why replicating the manual excel ( before anaplan) to the output excel from anaplan model. This is an end user requirement 

Thanks,

Faye

1 REPLY 1
einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hello @FayePrima18 

Anaplan exports each grid separately to excel. If you want to export something that looks like the Dashboard then you can do so by exporting the Dashboard as a PDF.

I don't even think you can accomplish this using Excel Ad-in since it allows you to connect to one module/saved view at a time.

I am sure the customer may have a reason to request analyzing and manipulating the data outside of Anaplan in Excel. But have you tried to accomplish what the customer is looking for in Anaplan?

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for