Stuck in Level 2 - Sprint 1 - Lesson 1.5.6.1 and 1.5.7.1 - Add Category

Hi

Can someone shed some light on selecting the CATEGORY in the Functional area Tab?  The lesson requires us to assign (Screenshot attached) functional area and CATEGORY.  I was able to to do the functional area but not the CATEGORY.  The drop down list in the CATEGORY (screenshot attached) does not have the options required.  I tried unsuccessfully to add a new 'CATEGORY'.  I have referred to all the community discussion but still find it difficult to correctly identify the answer.  Where do I go to add a NEW CATEGORY? I referred to Anapedia but again unsuccessful in understanding this.

Some help will be greatly appreciated.  Screenshot (167).pngScreenshot (168).pngScreenshot (169).png

Best Answer

• Hi @ThiruT 

Here the category means categorizing the modules as System Modules and Data modules . As we can see in the modules section we have done during the earlier steps categorized as DATA MODULES and SYSTEM MODULES and so on . 

That will do the trick . Keeping Dat modules under DATA MODULES and SYS modules under SYSTEM Modules . Keep this modules as No data format and Give Heading Style as well . 

Thanks,

Puneeth HP

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!

Answers

• Hi there,

I have the same question but the explanation below does not really clarify. Can someone maybe help on this?

Thanks!