TEXTLIST as aggregation function, but only display unique

Hello,

Is there a way to get the TEXTLIST function, when used in the aggregation format, to only display unique entries?

I have the formula working in my model, but it is displaying every entry under the parent, rather than unique entries.  I know that the normal TEXTLIST function has a "UNIQUE" option.

Best,

Matthew

Answers

• Hi Matthew,

I'm using the example from Anapedia on Textlist:

https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Calculation_Functions/All/TEXTLIST.html?_ga=2.123647051.1956358168.1533187480-318395498.1526630223

There are 3 modules (Source Customers, and Customer Summary are found in the link above)

1. Source Customers, with list of Transaction, line item of Product (format Text), Customers (format List: Customer)

2. Source Customers Cube, with list of Transaction, Customers, and line item of Product Text (format Text)

Formula of Product Text = Source Customers.Product Text[FIRSTNONBLANK: Source Customers.Customers]

3. Customer Summary, with list of Customer, and line item of Textlist Products (format Text)

Formula of Textlist Products = TEXTLIST(Source Customer Cube.Product Text, ",", Transaction, UNIQUE)

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 3.40.56 PM.pngThanks,

LipChean