Tableau connector usable with other tenants?

PhilippErkinger
Certified Master Anaplanner

Tableau connector usable with other tenants?

Is there some way to connect from Tableau to other tenant workspaces than your default tenant? I can't find anywhere to change the tenant and there is no word about it in the documentation. In the connector I can only select from workspaces within my default tenant.

Planning Rockstar at Bluesprint
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rob_marshall

Re: Tableau connector usable with other tenants?

@PhilippErkinger 

Sadly, I am not aware of any potential changes to this since copying between tenants is strictly prohibited and the default tenant thing really only impacting partners.  If I hear anything, I will let you know, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Rob

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ashish.banka
Super Contributor

@PhilippErkinger Great question. I would love to know whether that is currently possible. 

AB

rob_marshall

@PhilippErkinger 

A couple of things, a) you are correct it is for your default tenant and due to that b) you can't connect to other tenants.

Rob

PhilippErkinger

@rob_marshall any plans to change this?

rob_marshall

@PhilippErkinger 

Sadly, I am not aware of any potential changes to this since copying between tenants is strictly prohibited and the default tenant thing really only impacting partners.  If I hear anything, I will let you know, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Rob

View solution in original post

PhilippErkinger

That would be an amazing enhancement. Tableau is still a classic within the consultants tool box. 😉  Did the Anaplan team develop the connector?