This Card Is Not Available To You

I have a user that mentions he can see the schedule, but is getting the error message "this card is not available to you". I've checked their model role and make sure they have access to those respective schedules.

As a workspace administrator, is it possible to switch profiles as that user to see what they see in the background? Hope that makes sense and any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Answers

• Misbah
    edited November 2022

@wbroughton 

Yes, you can change your role from Full Access to the specific role that he is on. 

If the schedule has filters applied on it, then that role needs to have access to filter module as well

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• wbroughton
    edited November 2022

Ok so for instance if I'm the workspace admin now and change to Secretary, to see what they are seeing, would I be able to change it back to workspace admin? @Misbah 

• Misbah
    edited November 2022

@wbroughton 

Yes! Undoubtedly, you can change it back to full access.

Edit: You can not take away your WS admin access and there is no need to do so. All you have to do is change the model role and test it.

Misbah

Miz Logix

• wbroughton
    edited November 2022

Okay nice, I didn't know that. Let me try that out and let you know further! @Misbah 

• wbroughton
    edited November 2022

Okay once I changed the model role, I am able to see the error message now. What could possibly cause that or a possible solution? Please see attached screenshot.

• wbroughton
    edited November 2022

@Misbah Also, let me know that now I can see the error message, the box with the message should be a "Notes" textbox. Please see screenshot.

• Misbah
    edited November 2022

@wbroughton 

It has to be access issue, I think.

Check if the underlying module for Text card is accessed by the role 

And if Text card is published already and not saved in drafts.

Misbah

Miz Logix

• wbroughton
    edited November 2022

Okay I checked the access for the role and they don't have "Write" access to it. It seem though that I'm not able to update that section. Would you happen to know of another way to update that? I believe that could solve the issue. Please see screenshot for reference.

• Misbah
    edited November 2022

@wbroughton 

There you go! You need to change it to WRITE or READ. 

You are not able to make change because it must be in deployed mode. You have to make this change in Dev model and push it to PROD thru Revision Tag.

Hope that helps,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• wbroughton
    edited November 2022

Okay thanks, I think I have it now. I'll try it out and let you know what happens.  I do have another side question related to Anaplan resources.

What training courses would you recommend someone to take just to become even more comfortable in Anaplan? Whether it's on security, saved views, etc. I want to work on my skills but what to take courses that align in somewhat an order. Any advice would be appreciated!