Time out issues with Anaplan Connect v1.4.4 console while importing LARGE files

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: Time out issues with Anaplan Connect v1.4.4 console while importing LARGE files

Hi Ben,

Out of curiosity, what happens if the auth token expires before all chunks have finished uploading? Based on the apiary documentation, my understanding is this causes a timeout as well......

Thanks,
Anirudh
Highlighted
Community Boss

Re: Time out issues with Anaplan Connect v1.4.4 console while importing LARGE files

I would expect a not authorised response rather than a request timeout if the token expired.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Adding the two parameters set at the max value for both resolved the issue. We set the values using set statements where MRC=15 and RTO=60

set Operation=-debug -service %ServiceUrl% -auth %AuthUrl% -workspace %WorkspaceId% -model %ModelId% -process "Update DH1" -chunksize %Chunksize% -file %FileName% -put %FilePath% -maxretrycount %MRC% -retrytimeout %RTO% -execute -output %DumpName%

Thanks @ben_speight @anirudh  For your help, going to make the rest of my massive data loads stress free and hopefully failure free!