Time - week ending

Hi,

I have a module where teams are required to input weekly but at a specific schedule 

e.g. week ending 7th, 15th, 23rd, and last day of each month. 

Is it possible to configure this?
Thanks

Answers

• @CommunityMember113484 

If you model is using a weekly default calendar you can configure the format to be 'week ending.'

ChrisHeathcote_0-1623418205412.png

If your model is using a monthly default calendar it is not possible to use a time dimension to achieve this. 

However, you could create a list and use this in your module. 

You will then need to map this list back to a monthly time period using a systems module. 

• Hi Chris,

My model is dimensioned by weeks already. I've now changed to week ending, but I need it specifically for the dates mentioned each month: 7th, 15th, 23rd and last day of month - is this possible?

Thanks

• You can set the correct sequence of weeks by updating the 'end of fiscal year'

ChrisHeathcote_0-1623420173251.png

• Sorry for not getting this - I'm not getting w/e 7th, 15th, 23rd and last day of month?

CommunityMember113484_0-1623420477406.png

• It is not possible to create a calendar where the week ends land on the same day numbers each month as the length of each month is not equal.

How many weeks are you expecting to see in each month?

Are you using a 4-4-5 or other combination of weeks to build you model calendar?

Can you post a screenshot of your current time settings.

• Yes using the 4-4-5. Current time settings below:

CommunityMember113484_0-1623421930005.png

• What you are asking for is not possible.

The closet I have managed results in the following;

ChrisHeathcote_0-1623423171356.png

Use the following settings;

ChrisHeathcote_1-1623423202375.png

The months simply do not follow the required pattern to generate what you are looking for.

• Ah okay, thanks for your help. I did something similar in 2021 to get close.

Thanks again,