Transportation Planning

Hi, 

I am looking for a standard demo or Model for transportation planning published by Anaplan which is accesible to all. 

Thanks and regards 

Ruchir 

Tagged:

Answers

• ruchir.gupta@scanomi.com 

Can you please be specific what are you looking for? Are you looking for Optimization Model where you want to see how the transportation costs can be optimized in Anaplan

• Yes.
    Also generating Lane / Load / Vehicle planning based on source sink and shipment parameters.
  • ruchir.gupta@scanomi.com 

I don't think there is any model readily available that can suffice your needs but here is a draft which walks you through Anaplan Optimizer and its features/capabilities.

Hope that helps

Misbah

• Thanks much for this guide. I think i will be able to use it to create what i need.
    Is it possible for me to download the exercise model so i can understand the back end links. Can you point me to the model link or if it is on apphub.
  • Hi Ruchir,

Optimizer is not an app in the app hub. It is an action (Settings -> Actions) that is available. You will have to use the guide shared by Misbah to create the underlying calculations and modules on your own as there is no preconfigured app (yet)

Regards,
    Anirudh
  • Yes i understand.
    I was able to download the model for the Optimizer exercise and both the guides. i think i now have most if not all information i need to build the transportation model. Thanks for all the help.