UX ISSUE

BapinB
edited November 2022 in User Experience

Hi Members , 

Am facing a few issues in UX .

After taking into considerations " Dynamic Cell access " as shown from the screen shot .

I started developing the UX page , but its not happening the way It needs to be done 

1. Inspite of providing the Edit option , I am unable to edit 

2. The figures for ' Initial demand forecast ' is totally different from final forecast 

3. The Override item is not showing the box for ticking and hence no changes are being made also in ' Override forecast 

Plus 

I am developing the UX through MY page and creating from there so How will I do the following in UX page 

Add permissions that allow this role to make changes to the Demand Forecast module for their assigned accounts and to view the other data on the Detailed Demand Review UX page. 

Can You Please help ?

Thank you 

Answers

• Misbah
    edited November 2022

@BapinB 

1. When you insert a grid card in UX page, you need to make sure that the editing option for that grid is toggled on.

Misbah_0-1666083977504.png

2. I see these as totally correct. Since you have overriden the cell it is going to take inout value of 60 instead of 58

3. Refer to point 1- it looks you have not turned it on.

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• BapinB
    edited November 2022

The Toggle is turned on . But still not happening 

• devrathahuja
    edited November 2022

Can you please share a screenshot of the UX as well?

And also check that you're at the lowest level of the hierarchy when you're trying to select the checkbox/add a value?

• Misbah
    edited November 2022

@BapinB 

In your screenshot 1 of UX, please change the selection from All Products to Nutzo Bar and All Accounts to any account.

You are looking at aggregated levels and you won't be able to make any change on this selection

Thanks,

Misbah

Miz Logix

• devrathahuja
    edited November 2022

Hello Bapin,
    As mentioned earlier, your selection is at ALL products (Top right corner), if you select the lowest level member in the hierarchy you should be able to enter the data as well match the values.

Thanks & Regards,
    Devrath.

• BapinB
    edited November 2022

Thank you so much to both @devrathahuja & @Misbah 

Its my wrong all the way . really a silly observation from my side . 

Since I have made the UX in My pages is there a possibility where I can give Access ( the 3rd Q that I have asked )

• Misbah
    edited November 2022

@BapinB 

You should be able to override the boolean. Are you still not able to check the booleans even after making the selections in page context selectors?

• devrathahuja
    edited November 2022

Hello @BapinB 
    Only you can see your my pages.

If you want others to have access to it as well, you can go ahead and create a normal board/worksheet.