Update list

Hi Team,

I am looking to insert item to list  via dashboard three text filed and one Boolean value as input from user . In dashboard i done below steps for the same. guide me if i am wrong anywhere.

step1: create a new page

step 2: add action card and in configure action of that action card i create a form with form name,  required field(user input fields) , and list to update , 

how can i call this form and insert details to it? guide me my step by step if anymore.

Thanks

Jerin

Answers

• Hi Jerin,

Create a properties module for your list with three text fields line items the boolean line item. Then in the form designer, point to this module in the highlighted area

anirudh_0-1606364943100.png

When user clicks on the form, all the fields will show up

Regards,

Anirudh

• HI Anirudh,

Thanks for reply. Can you little more elaborate on property module u mean? is it normal module or different? how can i add ?
  • HI Anirudh ,

Can you little more elaborate on property module you mean. Is it normal module ? 

thanks

Jerin

• Hi @Jerin_KJ ,

Yes, you can create a module with one dimension (list) & 3 line item as text & 1 as Boolean.

when you create a form there is an option to select the list where you want to add new member & also option to choose module. once you choose the module then you will get an option to select the line item.

Screenshot_541.png

below you can see there is no item under P3

Screenshot_538.png

Screenshot_539.png

Once you added the detail, now you can see detail in module.

Screenshot_540.png

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Akhtar

• HI Aktar,

it is really helpful i have uploaded data to module from dashboard now. do i need to add action to import data from module to list ?

Thanks

Jerin