Warning A page with this name already exists

debbie5154
Frequent Contributor

Warning A page with this name already exists

Using the new UX.  I have a copy of a page named "Color Map - DEV" so I can make changes without breaking the production copy, named "Color Map".  Now I'm ready to move the DEV copy into production.  I rename the one in production to "Color Map - prior prd"...and i try to save a duplicate DEV page to production named "Color Map"...Warning A page with this name already exists

But I don't see a page with the same name.  Help! 

Thanks for your attention to my issue.

Debbie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Misbah

Re: Warning A page with this name already exists

@debbie5154 

Are you trying to Push the entire app or Update/Create Pages in the existing prod app. I believe it is the latter once. Here is the article, Check out Use Case II 

Lifecycle Management and the New UX - Anaplan Community

Go step by step, I don't see you Re-pointing the app or deleting any pages from Prod App before you push updated pages from Dev app to Prod 

Hope this helps

Misbah

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Misbah

@debbie5154 

Are you trying to Push the entire app or Update/Create Pages in the existing prod app. I believe it is the latter once. Here is the article, Check out Use Case II 

Lifecycle Management and the New UX - Anaplan Community

Go step by step, I don't see you Re-pointing the app or deleting any pages from Prod App before you push updated pages from Dev app to Prod 

Hope this helps

Misbah

View solution in original post

debbie5154
Frequent Contributor

@Misbah I tried to recreate the issue and I didn't have an issue....so your comment about following the steps must have been my issue.  User error.   😉

Thanks so much for your time and quick response.

BTW, yes, we did the re-pointing and changing access.