Who's interested? Office Hours with Rob Marshall - presented by the Anaplan Community

Alright Anaplanners, we’re giving you direct access to Anaplan experts to answer those tough questions. Is there a formula you are struggling with? What about a list or line item? Getting stumped working with a specific dimension? We’ve got the expert and the answers!

How does this work?

Well, if we’re honest, this is our first go at this, so please be patient. We’ve got our expert, @rob_marshall  (Director, Anaplan Operational Excellence Group), who will be live, via WebEx for one hour. His areas of expertise are:

• Data Hub
  • Formulas
  • Loading/exporting data
  • DISCO/PLANS
  • ALM
  • Anaplan Architecture
  • Automated Hierarchy Load
  • Master Anaplanner

If your question isn’t about one of those areas, have no fear! We are hoping this goes well enough that we can have a few more events like this.

I’m in. What now? When is this happening?

This office hour is happening on Monday, April 20 at 10:00am Central.

Simply register, prepare your question, join the WebEx, say hello, and wait to be called for your question. We will have a moderator on the call to help prioritize questions (first come, first served). Now, there may be a chance we can’t get to everyone’s question during the 60 minutes we have together, so we’ll work with you and Rob to make sure you get your question answered.

How do I register?

Click here

As we are limiting this event to Anaplan customers only, we will be managing the event through a waitlist. When registering, you will notice that the event will display as Full. Please submit your registration and we will approve the first 15 customers. We will also hold an additional 10 spots for a true waitlist. Once you are approved, you will receive an email with the event and WebEx details.

Remember, this is a pilot, so be patient with us. We're so excited to bring this opportunity to you!!

Answers

• Awesome! Already Registered

• @emilydunn 

Wish I was a customer!

What an opportunity. I'll post this to LinkedIn and send an email with this link to my clients (customers).

Go @rob_marshall !!

• Hi @Misbah - Thank you so much for your interest! At this time, the Office Hours event with Rob is for customers only. We'll let you know as soon as we open it up to our partners. I will also reach out to our Partner team to see if this is something they would be interested in hosting as well.

As always, thank you @JaredDolich for passing along this opportunity to your customers!

• @emilydunn 

Oops! Missed the "Customer Only" Part. Can't blame myself for this because I tend to register myself for almost each event that Anaplan plans to have.

• Hi all,

Great news! We're opening the office hours with Rob to all members of our Community - customer and partners.
    Remember it's first-come, first-served, so register now!

Thanks!

@Misbah - you'll be getting your RSVP shortly

• @emilydunn 

Just added my name to the wait list. Thanks Emily!