You can't access a card

I am getting this message "You can't access the card"  contact your workspace administrator. 

It has been happening to me for the last two days.

Any solution for it would be highly appreciated.

ThanksAna1.JPG

Tagged:

Answers

• @sugskukreti 

Good call out. I've seen this before. One time it was because I didn't have access to something in the card. The second time was a mystery. I just deleted the card and rebuilt it. Do you know what the card is supposed to do? Double check any security, like if you have a role, selective access is on, or it's an image and you don't have access to the image.

Just some ideas.

• Hi @JaredDolich 

Thank you for your reply.

I am learning this platform on my own, so I don't think there should be any issue regarding the security or the role. 

The card is not an image it is just a normal grid card showing some value. 

And yes, as you did I also rebuilt the card. But since I already did that twice, so I thought it would be better to ask and confirm if I need to make some corrections while saving the card or something like that. 

• @sugskukreti 

Well, you could definitely send a note to support@anaplan.com but I'd also like to see if I can replicate the error.

Can you tell me what's supposed to be on that card? Is it part of L1 or L2?

• @JaredDolich 

Thank you for providing the mail support. 

It is from L1. It is a Grid Card of Forecast Periods (a saved view) from REV03 Margin Calculations.

• @sugskukreti 

Here's how it is supposed to look. Can you check all three of these to make sure you have the same settings? I can't replicate the error, so if you are sure you've got these set correctly you might want to give support@anaplan.com a note with your screens (3 of them as shown below). Hope this helps!

MarginSummary001.png

The grid on top is from REV03, Forecast Periods Saved View and should look like this

MarginSummary002.png

And the application of the saved view in New UX should look like this

MarginSummary003.png

• @JaredDolich 

I will surely cross-check.

Thank you for the detailed description.