activate Excel-addin by gpo

corneillie
New Contributor

activate Excel-addin by gpo

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy the Excel-addin 3.1 on a Citrix environment. I've used the msi installer and picked the multi user option. I've given full access to the users to this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Anaplan\ExcelAddin.

Still a user can't find the plugin in their Excel add-ins.
Then I tried to open the plugin by registry but I got an error. Has anyone been able to run the add-in on a terminal- or citrix-server?

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Excel\Options Reg_SZ  OPEN /R "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anaplan\ExcelAddin\Anaplan.Excel.AddIn64-packed.xll"

error:

the file format and extension of 'Anaplan.Excel.AddIn64-packed.xll' don't match. The file could be corrupted or unsafe. Unless you trust its source, don't open it. Do you want to open it anyway?

2 REPLIES 2
thomasjher
New Contributor

Hi Corneillie, 

Were you able to figure out this issue and fix the problem? I am experiencing the same issue and I'm wondering how to resolve it.

Thanks!

MagaliP
Community Boss

Hi both,

Please contact Anaplan Support for assistance and we'll provide personalised support.

Magali Pelissier, Product Manager - Extensions (Excel Add-in, PowerPoint Add-in, Google Sheets Add-on)
Check out our dedicated Community page in the Platform section!