I am a new here.
was assigned to a relatively easy task, but do not know how to solve it.
to describe the case:
1) there is a working dashboard.
2) for example it has a grid and an extract button.
3) now my task is to add another extract button, to export what in the grid into a .txt file, so the managers can use this as a QLIK import.
4) I know it is possible also to connect QLIK or Power BI and ANAPLAN, but this solution is just difficult for me to be realized at this situation I have.
5) so I have chosen the easy scenario, only to add a new button to an existing dashboard and assign an action to it.
6) what would like to add that I do not exactly understand how ANAPLAN works and need to accomplish some easy tasks like this.
7) anybody who has time and will to help.
Go to Solution.
Since I have never connected Qlik or Power BI with Anaplan, I can't help you with this solution.
However I will tell you how to solve this with your easy scenario :
1) First of all you need to create the Export action. Go into your model, and click on Data -> Export
2) Then you choose the format that you want (txt) and tick the "Save Export Definition" to save your export action, with the name you want
3) Next you go to your UX Page, Edit it :
4) Add an action button
5) Click on Configure Action and go in Actions
6) Click on your Export Action, and all you have left to do is adjust the size of your card and publish your new page !
Hope this will help you and others !
Hope I was able to explain it to you over the call. Let me know if you have any more queries
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO BOTH OF YOU.
FOR YOUR TIME AND KIND HELP.