fixed row position

pdekas
Contributor

fixed row position

Hi guys, 

could someone tell me how i can possibly do this in anaplan? 

i have a module dimensioned by a list, a list of compagnies(A,B,C). this module is published in the new ux as a worksheet and im using a form to fill it in. whenever a new item is added trough the form, there is a line created with a code  that rolls up to his parent: for example : CLO_2021_CompagnieA. Now, i have a certain type of line for opening with a code looking like :CLO_2021_Opening_CompagnieA.  i would like to know how i can make all  these "opening" line the last row of each parents based on the code maybe? To put it simplys, is there a way to say if this item has "opening" in his code then it should be the last row for each company .

Year           blabla   blabla

CLO_2021_CompagnieA

CLO_2021_CompagnieA

CLO_2021_Opening_CompagnieA

CLO_2021_CompagnieA

CompagnieA

CLO_2021_Opening_CompagnieB

CLO_2021_CompagnieB

CLO_2021_CompagnieB

CompagnieB

SUM line

At last, do you think that with some witchcraft i could add a total line horizontally at the end of the listing? 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkWarren
Expert

You need to have a line item to use as a property against the list of companies, a numeric line item.
You can then set a value greater than zero where the its an "opening" code.
This number can then be user to sort in the UX or you could use an order list action...
Order List action - Anaplan Technical Documentation

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MarkWarren
Expert

You need to have a line item to use as a property against the list of companies, a numeric line item.
You can then set a value greater than zero where the its an "opening" code.
This number can then be user to sort in the UX or you could use an order list action...
Order List action - Anaplan Technical Documentation

pdekas
Contributor

working just fine, thanks 🙂