high level overview of the different use cases for Predictive Insights, Optimizer and Plan IQ

RavinderB
Frequent Contributor

high level overview of the different use cases for Predictive Insights, Optimizer and Plan IQ

Is there a slide or resource I can refer to that:

describes a high level overview of the different use cases for Predictive Insights, Optimizer and Plan IQ

My understnading is :

PlanIQ - Uses time based data (historic, related or master) to predict future results
Predictive insights - Uses current search trends to evaluate prospects to target

A high level use case for each in a slide would really help.

Thank You

Ravinder

3 REPLIES 3
Misbah

Re: high level overview of the different use cases for Predictive Insights, Optimizer and Plan IQ

@RavinderB 

You can find lot of resources on learning.anaplan.com. Here is what I found when I searched for Plan IQ - these are amazing tutorials Catalogue (anaplan.com)

Misbah_0-1630413208886.png

Misbah

RavinderB
Frequent Contributor

Re: high level overview of the different use cases for Predictive Insights, Optimizer and Plan IQ

Thanks Misbah

Is there just a quick comparison between Predictive Insights, Optimizer and Plan IQ anywhere?

Thanks

Ravinder

Misbah

@RavinderB 

Nope, as far as I know but these are three different functionalities for three different use cases.

Optimizer: Minimizing the costs and maximizing revenues/profits

Plan IQ: Forecasts based on AI/ML Algorithms

Predictive Insights: It's more towards checking the buying propensity of the customer based on certain attributes