how to add module

Hi All,

I got access to the anaplan but my home page doesnt show anything even i am unable to add a new module as there is no option showing.

Pl help.

Regds,

Chetan

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @ChetanPophale ,

It is possible you don't have workspace admin. I would contact someone in your team or company who has workspace admin to check and give you access if this is the case.

Hope this helps,

Ege

• Thanks a lot.

Regds

Chetan

• @ChetanPophale  After connecting to Anaplan, navigate to "Models" section by selecting the Models from the combo-box on the upper left-side... and, if you are a workspace admin, you will be able to see the "Manage models" button. If you are not able to see "Manage models" button, this means that you are not setup as workspace admin and you will not be able to create models, modules....etc.

To create a new model, you push the button "Manage models"... and when you will have a new model created, you will be able to create modules into Anaplan. 

alexpavel_1-1645526656653.png

Hope it helps

Alex

• Thx for reply.

I have created One new Model as shown below

ChetanPophale_0-1645527313544.png

what to do after this..

Regds,

Chetan

• The below is my home screen....is it correct or wrong.

ChetanPophale_0-1645527872538.png

I need the below screen which is shown in learning.

ChetanPophale_1-1645527960584.png

Regds,

Chetan 

• @ChetanPophale  you are a workspace admin and you are able to perform the Anaplan Level 1 course. 

In the course, you will find step-by-step instructions on how Anaplan can be used. 

To access the Level 1 course you just need to go to Anaplan Learning Center and create an account:

https://learning.anaplan.com/

You can find several courses. All are for free. 

GOOD LUCK!

Alex

• OK.. so I see you started the course... After the model is opened, to navigate back to Home, when the model is opened:

alexpavel_0-1645528456718.png

• Currently i am doing below...Is it correct?

Hope i am on right way...But whatever shown in learning is not showing in actual...

ChetanPophale_0-1645528558885.png

Regds,

CP

• Hi @ChetanPophale 

Just to reassure you, you're looking at the correct home page btw, it's just a different view. You can can flick between a list or block view for the home page.

EgeK_0-1645528628688.png

• Thx  EgeK

Just to understand....is there any prebuild modules or models...

or we have to build all.

Regds,

CP

• The Level 1 course will also provide a pre-built Level 1 model ( you will see a link to download the model later in the course). 

However, the Level 1 course is a step-by-step course to built all the lists, modules, line-items etc... related to that pre-built model from scratch (an empty model). 

One of the purpose of the Level 1 course is to start from an empty model to arrive to the pre-built Level 1 model. 

• Thank you,

Regds,

CP