import query c sharp dimension in the target module do not match the import definition

Valeria
New Contributor

Re: import query c sharp dimension in the target module do not match the import definition

Also, once  a file is imported how do i set it to show who has access to the file"everyone, or admin"  sometimes I see this option and sometimes I don't? Why is this

Valeria
New Contributor

How do I change import mapping from file not shared to admin so it doesn't disappear?

anpalanfilenotshared.jpg

nathan_rudman
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: How do I change import mapping from file not shared to admin so it doesn't disappear?

You only have this option when you initially create the file/import. To my knowledge you can't change it afterwards.

Availlability in the platform is 3 days (if my memory serve). It is the same if the file is admin only or not

Nathan Rudman, Anaplan Model Builder
Tiffany.Rice
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: How do I change import mapping from file not shared to admin so it doesn't disappear?

@Valeria Try reimporting a file with the same name as the import data source you are wanting to update. When you import into the module/list this will cause the File Options dialogue box to appear and you can set the default file. This should allow you to update the existing action.

Below is some more information about default vs. private files should you need it.
https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Import_and_Export/Import_Data_into_Models/Overview_Private...