level2 :Create DEM03 Demand Forecast Module

Hi

I am trying to get the growth rate but adding 'DEM02 Volume Growth Rates by Week'.growth%(lookup:'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product Family) formula but the message is coming as invalid. I tried to lookup the SY08 product family as an intermediary module since dimensions are not same but still the message is showing invalid. attaching the screenshot for the same.

Comments

• @Aneetabj 

So, so close. Your syntax is correct but you're using "()" on the LOOKUP Function. You can try using "[]" instead. so 'DEM02 Volume Growth Rates by Week'.growth%[LOOKUP:'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product Family]

• I am using the same formula with the square brackets and still come up with errors. I have attached screenshots. Can someone tell what I am doing wrong?

• If you read the error message, it says that the line item you are referencing doesn't exist. This is because you either are missing a space or have misspelled the line item.

I recommend always building your formulas using the formula bar, and clicking on the line items you are referencing. This way, you won't get an error due to misspelling something.

• You're absolutely correct! I input the formula via the formula bar and the system accepted the formula. Lesson learned! Thanks for your assistance.