Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Ask Me Anything!

How do you use a sum formula in conjuction with the native user list (line item associated with Users)?  When we try to do this we get an error stating no top level defined.

Highlighted

Follow up to my question, when I say native user list I am talking about the built in function rather than a true list that we have created within the general lists area.  Is there somewhere that we can assign a parent for the user dimension?  

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

What's your favourite element of the Anaplan ecosystem?

What one thing do you wish Anaplan could do but currently can't...?

Highlighted

I couldn't limit myself to one thing -- so I have one technical and one UX 

Technical: The ability to suppress 0's besides numbered lists

UX: More conditional formatting options

Highlighted

Answering my own question... dynamic graphs for time rather than the clunky filtering i've got going currently.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Charts ! Our users loves visualization, any enhancement done with chart functionality (more dynamic using list, LISS, sync up with your views/widgets in a dashboard, drill through to other dashboard from chart, more control on axes)?

Highlighted

If you want to supress zeros for conditional formatting purposes, a workaround that can be used is setting up logic where you simply convert the zeros to N/A by using the function divide(0,0). 

Highlighted

The answer from Stephanie on Formula Wizard is #awesome

Highlighted
Contributor

Love that when I change the name of a field it changes everywhere....I no longer have to live with a name that no longer makes sense.

import from Excel, load & chart by generic week #, easy dynamic date filtering on charts....more chart formating options, more formatting options in general, ability to copy modules across models, ability to see which fields are being used by a field (like Excel)....sorry you just wanted one <sheepish grin> 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Any improvements on controlling data sparsity besides numbered list solution?