Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Frank Calderoni's 2020 Vision: The Future of Anaplan is Clear

Hello Frank,

Do you currently use the New UX mobile functionality?  If so, can you share an example of how you use it?

Highlighted
Contributor

Great question, @Krista.Draeger! I do indeed have our new UX mobile on my cell phone and love having it handy to show our customers and partners how easy it is to use. As far as use cases for the new UX, Anaplan uses Anaplan for fully Connected Planning and for use cases across our entire organization. We are making the shift gradually as the new UX adds new features and functions that enable us to expand its reach.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Frank,

Thank you for reaching out to the Anaplan community. We very much value the opportunity to connect with you directly.

I would like to expand on an earlier question - how you intend to support customers who want to become sophisticated Anaplan users and take full advantage of the product new (and existing) features without relying on implementation partners. How you plan to expand the number of those customers?

It has been our experience that once the finance team becomes comfortable with developing in Anaplan, the beehive of 'use cases' starts to grow rapidly, saving time and resources for the organization AND expanding the Anaplan user base. To learn Anaplan, we have relied on the various resources available now – the Master Anaplanner program, the community web-site, the customer success partners, cases developed by other users, the user groups, the annual conference. We have established COE for our organization and rigorously follow the process.  

However we believe that there is an opportunity to empower further the user self-sufficiency by providing more comprehensive description of the system features and enhancing the advanced learning options related to model diagnosis.  We are very interested to hear about your vision in that regard, Anelia

Anelia F
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for your question, abf5w@virginia.edu. As I mentioned previously in my response to Kevin, we definitely see great potential in a self-serve education process. We're excited that so many are interested to learn how to use the platform and are working on ways to provide this option for these individuals in the near future. Once an effective process is in place, we're confident that we will be better able to support this type of customer base as it grows. Keep an eye out for updates on this soon!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Frank Calderoni: Ask Me Anything

Our live Q&A window is now closed.

The Community Team