Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Product Roadmap and Innovation - Featuring Sampath Gomatam

To use this in a lookup would be great!

Message 11 of 21
Highlighted
Contributor

Sampath,

Will you use Anaplan to set-up the supply chain for the delivery of your award-winning plum wine? I reckon you should organize a tasting during the next Anaplan hub.

Message 12 of 21
Community Manager

Last chance to ask your product roadmap questions today! Check out what's already been posted in the forum, and add anything not previously addressed.

Message 13 of 21
Valued Contributor

Be sure to follow us on Instagram (@Anaplanning) today for a behind-the-scenes look at our AMA filming process!

Message 14 of 21

Hi Sampath,

We really like to use Time Range functions to make our modelling more effeciently and effectively. However, I'm wondering if it's on the road map to have dynamic Time Range (e.g., I can set a time range to be current year and next year, and the time range will always use my time setting in the model to define current year and next year).

Thank you!

Amy

Tags (1)
Message 15 of 21

Hello Sampath,

I think it would be of interest to have the summary settings by lists in a line item, vs. this functionality being applicable to the full line item (on all lists).

Sometimes it is valid to have a summary applicable on one list, when it is not valid to have it on another. To me this case is often encountered when calculating and showing allocation keys.

Thierry

Tags (1)
Message 16 of 21
Certified Master Anaplanner Sai

Sorting Functionality on Multi Dimension -

Hi Anaplan Team,

I am looking for Sort Functionality to be applied on a dashboard having Multiple Dimension on Rows, I see a that Anaplan do not support Nested Sorting, Is there a way to apply sort on Nested Dimension directly on dashboard or should we build modules to support sorting based on the requirement.

The "SORT" on Nested Dimensions was a frequent ask from various clients.

Thanks,

Sai

Message 17 of 21
New Contributor

Any comments regarding the timeline for the following:

1) object-level migration

2) separation of developer from WSA role

3) security console to centralize and streamline administration (out-of-the-box solution versus building a security configuration model from scratch)

4) application log to monitor user sessions

5) time function

Message 18 of 21
New Contributor

Hi Sampath,

I am curious if there is a future release around a UX for User Activity Reports. Adoption is one of our main KPI's with Anaplan and would like to view a report within Anaplan instead of an Excel Spreadsheet.

Thanks! 

Collin 

Tags (1)
Message 19 of 21
Community Manager

Thanks for all the great questions this week! We'll be sharing Sampath's video replies by Monday of next week here in Community, as well as some valuable bonus content that you won't want to miss. After you check out the video, please take our brief survey and let us know what you thought. Your feedback is valuable and will help us plan future AMAs! 

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Survey/ct-p/surveyAMA   

Message 20 of 21