Atlanta User Group Meeting and Atlanta Braves Event

Highlighted
Contributor

Atlanta User Group Meeting and Atlanta Braves Event

All,

I want to thank everyone for joining us yesterday for a fantastic User Group Meeting. I would especially like to thank the Aaron's team for graciously hosting us.  We had 38 customer participants, the most we have ever had at any User Group event.  We heard some really compelling Case Studies from Aaron's, Coca-Cola, and American Tire Distributors. We also got a quick demo of the new UX that is coming out later this year.

After the meeting, we then headed over to ball park where we watched the Braves beat the Cubs 8-4.  It was great to see everyone talking with one another, sharing best practices, and explaining the story of their journey.  It truly was a collaborative environment. 

We are still looking for someone to volunteer to be the Atlanta User Group Customer Leader.  This is a one year position where they will take leadership on the event planning by working with Anaplan and the rest of the Atlanta User Group community to schedule meeting and events, identify hosts and meeting participants, and drive meeting agenda. If you would like to volunteer to be the Atlanta User Group Customer Leader, please reach to either me or Brian Starcher.

Also, if you would like to host or share your journey at a future event, please let us know as well, so we can add you to the next meeting agenda.

Again, thank you all for coming out and making this a successful event.