.bat file returning "Access Denied." during attempt to run a process

We use SSO, and thus I am using a certificate. I am attempting to run a process, that runs an import from another Anaplan model. The import works when not utilizing Anaplan Connect.

Is there anything wrong with my code?
I am receiving an "Access Denied" response prior to the debug information, which is just the generic help file/commands. 

I am an Admin on the model and the workstation.

The cerificate is live. 

See my code below:

@echo off

set WorkspaceID=”xxx”
set ModelID=”xxx”
set Operation – certificate <Location of Certificate> "certificate-xxx.cercertificate-xxx.cer"-export

set Operation="-pr 'Name of Process' -execute -debug"

rem *** End of settings - Do not edit below this line ***

setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion || exit /b 1
cd %~dp0
set Command=.\AnaplanClient.bat -s %ServiceLocation% -k %Keystore% -ka %KeystoreAlias% -kp %KeystorePassword% %Operation%
@echo %Command%
cmd /c %Command%
pause

Answers

• Hi @obriegr,

Take a look at the use of single-quotes and double-quotes in the sample below and see if using single quotes as shown below helps:

WorkspaceId="'xxxxx'"
    ModelId="'xxxx'"
    Operation="-certificate '/xxx/yyy/zzz/Certs/certificate-00000000000000000000.cer' -file 'testData01.txt' -jdbcurl 'jdbc:oracle:thin:@host:port/sid' -jdbcuser 'schema:pw' -jdbcquery \"select * from TABLE1\" -import 'Anaplan Connect Test 01' -execute -output '/xxx/yyy/zzz/Logs/testScript01.log'"

Let us know.

Cheers,

Kevin

• I made the appropriate adjustments, and no longer even get a Access Denied response.