Boston Meetups

Hi all - these user groups were certianly pushed from Anaplan at Hub this week. I feel as if this could be of great use to me so I imagine if others had the ability to bounce ideas off of ther customers it would also be beneficial to them. So I am taking the first step here to try and get some real interaction with other Anaplan customers within the Boston area. I am happy to grab a coffee or drink one time if anyone is available. 

Trying to do my part but I do believe I would get a lot out of this.

Thanks - Jarred - BNY Mellon

Comments

• I would like to cordially invite you to join us for our upcoming Boston Anaplan User Group Meet-Up on Wednesday, October 10, 2018TripAdvisor, Inc. is graciously hosting this event and we’re excited to share their Anaplan story with you!  The event will begin at 2:00PM EST and will conclude at 5:00PM EST, with a happy hour to follow in the TripAdvisor Pub.   If you’re interested in attending, please fill out the registration information by clicking on the following link:

Register Me!

Please feel free to forward this along to anyone I may have missed.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

Categories