Date comparison

Hi all,

I've got a line item where I import date from AWS everyday. I also have a list called Split Week where I have two 'Date' formatted properties called Start of Week and End of week. 

Is there any way I can check if the Date of import lies within the 2 properties?

Thanks in advance.

Prateek

Best Answers

• Hi,

you can use the standard comparison operators > < >= <= between Date formats or Period formats

• kavinkumar
    Answer ✓

HI Prateek,

You can do a comparison by using operators >,<,<=, >=,<> etc.. between dates.

Add a new property in the list and put the comparison formula as shown below.

Untitled picture 1.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Untitled picture 2.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Untitled picture.png

Hope this would be helpful!!

Regards,

Kavin