Anaplan Community Presentation at the Upcoming Chicago User Group

KayneSchwarz
edited November 2022 in Groups

Hi everyone,

I am a Community Program Manager with Anaplan who is working with @kalina_bryant. I am excited to be travelling from Minneapolis to Chicago for the upcoming User Group.

During our time together, I'll be showing you the Anaplan community and we'll talk about ways you can get involved.

If anyone has any specific topics they would like us to cover during our conversation about the Anaplan community, please feel free to post them as a response to this topic.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you in Chicago soon and discussing the new Anaplan community!

Comments

• evan
    edited November 2022

This is great! I'd like to get my team there if possible. What are the dates for this? 

Evan 

• KayneSchwarz
    edited November 2022

Hi @evan,

The Chicago User Group is set for Tuesday, May 30, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.(CST). 

There are more details and a registration form available here: Chicago User Group

Hope to see you and your team there next week!

• KayneSchwarz
    edited November 2022

Great group of Anaplanners at the Chicago User Group on May 30th. Thanks again, all!

Chicago User Group - May 30, 2017Chicago User Group - May 30, 2017

• MartaJast
    edited November 2022

Good afternoon! I love various business trips, but I prefer to fly business class. This allows you to immediately plunge into the working atmosphere from the plane without feeling tired from the flight.

Categories