Meet Our Members

There are so many extraordinary members in this group that we thought it was important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the exciting things you are up to!

We know introduction threads can get a little awkward, so here are a few questions to help you get started: 

• What brings you to the Anaplan community?
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment? Why do you use Anaplan and what is your favorite thing about it?
  • Have you been to any of our meetups, or seen us at an event?
  • What's one way or suggestion to make this forum and Anaplan better?

Comments

• Hi Everyone! My name is Wendy Wen, and I've been working with Anaplan for the past 6 years and am currently working for Impetus Consulting Group (ICG), an Anaplan Gold Partner. I've had the pleasure of leveraging Anaplan to solve problems in Sales and Demand Planning use cases for our clients.

I'd like to introduce myself and get to know the Anaplan user base in the Chicagoland area. ICG recently hosted a half-day training event prior to Spotlight at the Field Museum in Chicago and we enjoyed hearing all the stories of how Anaplan is being used to optimize different planning processes.

I'm looking forward to future user group meetups in the area and also starting a conversation in the Anaplan community! Would love to utilize the Chicago User Group community page to discuss how we can best adopt new features to the Anaplan platform, whether it be via forums, conference calls, or in person meet-ups.

• Hello! My name is Stephanie Kim and I am the Talent Development Manager at Impetus Consulting Group (ICG), an Anaplan Gold Partner. I am responsible for ICG’s internal New Hire Enablement Program and its enablement-focused client service offerings.

I would love to engage in a group discussion with the community about their experience with Anaplan -- in particular how teams have empowered the onboarding of new users and continued to advance skill sets for more experienced users.

Our Enablement Team at ICG has recently released their Business End User Navigation Intro Course (BE UNIC)  which was developed to empower end users to learn dashboarding techniques to facilitate data analysis, the communication of enhancements with Anaplan model builders, and the transition to new Anaplan features.  Would love to see if the Chicago User Group would be interested in taking this course together!  

Categories