- Respect people's time and attention by asking well-thought-out questions and sharing what you've learned in your experimentation or prior research.
- Respect individuals by keeping your tone positive, your comments constructive, and your language appropriate for a public forum.
- Assume positive intent.
- Keep contributions relevant to the community’s mission and to the specific discussion or topic posted.
- Keep discussions in one place. Do not duplicate messages in different areas of the community. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation.
- Help others solve problems and succeed by contributing to discussions.
- Embrace new ideas and creative solutions.
- Give and receive feedback fearlessly, with respect and honesty.
- Use your passion to inspire others and help them succeed.
- In every conversation or post, be open and respectfully direct.
- Speak the truth out of a desire to help one another, improve experiences, and foster better interactions.
- Don't share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard.
- Share your business email address if you wish, but don't post personal information—your own or anyone else's—including contact information or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent.
- Use good judgment when considering advice or best practices shared on the Community. They may not be recommended for or pertinent to you since your situation, use case, or models may vary from those of the individual sharing a solution.
- Apply the same common sense to what you find in the Community that you would apply to information anywhere else on the Internet.
Flag inappropriate content for review
If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify the Community team. Choose Report Inappropriate Content from a message's Options menu and let us know why you feel the content is inappropriate.
In addition to the guidelines above (abusive or disrespectful language, personally identifying information, et al.), some examples of inappropriate content include:
- Spam of any kind.
- Solicitations or promotions. (If you have something you want members to join, participate in, or buy, ask us first.)
- Duplicate content or content appropriated without permission from other sources or users.
By using these forums, you agree to follow these rules as well as the full Terms of Service for the Anaplan Community. The Community Team reserves the right to edit submitted content to fit within Community guidelines. If you have any questions about our guidelines, terms, or policies, let us know.
We thank you, and your fellow community members thank you.