Highlighted
Community Manager

Community - Known Issues and Workarounds

Things unfortunately don't always go as planned, which means we and our users occasionally find bugs, content issues, or other oddities within the Anaplan Community.  The goal of this post is keep you informed of when we find these issues, and provide guidance on any workarounds when available.

Known Issues:

• Content that is "private" in Community will not be found in search.  This includes content in our Partner section, as well as any closed/early access groups.  We apologize for the inconvenience
    • We do not have an ETA for resolution but are looking into short-term solutions.
  • Idea Exchange - We've had to temporarily limit the style of this page, removing the multi-select filters.  These will make a return soon© (*We unfortunately had some performance issues under certain circumstances that would result in it not loading for all users 
  • Image ratios are not maintained on the homepage/image message feeds.
    • This will be resolved in an upcoming release.
  • User Directory - Duplicate roles are showing up
    • Will be resolved soon!
  • User Directory - Performance is slow
    • This is similar to the issue we have with the Idea Exchange.  This will be resolved in an upcoming release.
  • Filters - The multi-select filters in Community are mistakenly using "or" instead of "and".
    • This will be reversed in an upcoming release
  • Paragraph spacing/formatting on certain topics is ugly
    • We're currently investigating this, and looking into solutions
  • When utilizing the "preview" option on certain content types, it throws an error
    • We are investigating this error with our platform vendor

See a problem or issue, or not sure? Don't hesitate to leave a comment and we're happy to look into it.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Boss

Re: Community - Known Issues and Workarounds

@Stan 

Is there any forum for community members to post any potential bugs if they suspect that there is one in the system.

Anyway here is one such issue which I feel is a bug in New UX.

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Platform/Bug-in-NUX/m-p/65870#M12346

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Community - Known Issues and Workarounds

We don't have a great way directly through community today outside of the options on our Support page. With that said, I'll create an idea for this myself as I like it 🙂

edit: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/Users-should-be-able-to-report-bugs-through-the-Commu...