Highlighted
Community Manager

Registering as an Anaplan Partner in Community

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information, collateral and guidelines that you need to do business with Anaplan.

A central repository for all things ‘partner’, the Partner Community space has been designed with simplicity in mind. The site’s content sits within easy-to-use blocks, helping you to navigate the site quickly and find the materials you need to reach out to prospects, engage with customers and competitively differentiate your company.

pp.png

Existing community users

1. Visit https://community.anaplan.com.
  2. Click Sign in in the top right corner.
  3. Click on the menu.png menu button in the top left corner, and select Partners.
  4. If shown an "insufficient privileges" page displays, please email community@anaplan.com with your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.

Non-community users

1. Visit https://community.anaplan.com.
  2. Click Register in the top right corner, and follow the steps to register.
  3. Once you've registered, please email community@anaplan.com with your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.
Anaplan Community Manager
Tags (1)
22 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Registering as an Anaplan Partner in Community

Hello,

I am Ashish from Wipro and am trying to access Partners Community. 

Could you please help me find that option the the Community Portal? I am already a community user.

Regards

Ashish Banka

Wipro

Community Manager

Hello Ashish,

I've added your partner status, so you should be all set. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you for being a member of the Anaplan Community!

New Contributor

Hi,

I’m Deepak from Tachyon Technologies LLC based of Dallas Fort Worth and trying to access the Partner Community.

Can someone help in adding into the community portal.

Regards,
Deepak Mallegowda
Tachyon Technologies LLC
Community Manager

Hi Deepak,

In order for us to enable your access to the Partner Community, we will need you to change your Community email address to your company's domain. We can then validate you are an existing Anaplan partner and grant access.

If Tachyon Technologies LLC is not yet an Anaplan partner, we encourage you to visit https://www.anaplan.com/partners/ for more information.

Thank you!
Emily
New Contributor

Hi,

This is Chaitanya Kakarla from Genpact. I have registered within the community. But im unable to register as ANAPLAN partner in community for pursuing FP&A Case Study 299 course. its giving me you dont have access error. i tried to email to "community@anaplan.com" through my company email id, im unable to send the email as my genpact email id is blocking to send the email to the anaplan community email id. kindly help me to get the access to FP&A Case study 299 course.

My username:chaitanya_k

email id:chaitanya.kakarla@genpact.com

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Chaitanya Kakarla.

New Contributor

Hi Aaron,

I have registered within the Anaplan Community. but when i was registering as Anaplan partner its saying as access is denied. Can you please provide me the access to complete the FP&A case study course(299).

I have completed the 101 and 201 certification.

My username is chaitanya_k

email Id:chaitanya.kakarla@genpact.digital

Please help me in getting the access to partner page so that i can get the access to FP&A case study 299 course.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks,

Chaitanya Kakarla.

Community Manager

Hi @chaitanya_k,

You now have access to 299, please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

New Contributor

Hi Team,

I have registered within the Anaplan Community. but when i was registering as Anaplan partner its saying as access is denied. Can you please provide me the access to complete the FP&A case study course(299).

I have completed the 101 and 201 certification.

My username is roshin

email Id:roshin.rasheed@in.ey.com

Please help me in getting the access to partner page so that i can get the access to FP&A case study 299 course.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks,

Roshin Rasheed 

Community Manager

Hi @roshin, you now have access to 299. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,

Miran