Transferring Your Anaplan Community Account

Highlighted
Community Manager

Transferring Your Anaplan Community Account

Transferring your Anaplan Community account from one email address or organization to another is a quick, simple process. Follow the steps here to transfer your account:

1. Navigate to your Profile Avatar > My settings.
    Transfer_1.png
  2. Click PERSONAL > Email.
    Transfer_2.png
  3. Enter your new email address in the New email and Confirm new email fields, and then click Save.
    Transfer_3.png
  4. A success message will appear at the top of the page, and you will receive a new verification email at the email address you just entered. Be sure to verify your new email address using that email.
  5. You may resend a verification email using the Send me the confirmation email again button at any time.
    Transfer_4.png

If you experience any issues with this process, don’t hesitate to contact community@anaplan.com for assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Contributor

Re: Transferring Your Anaplan Community Account

Hi There

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but I would like to do a similar transfer process but with my learning experience from one company/sign in email to my new one. Is there any way I can get all my learning credits from my past account into the new one ? Found a place to upload evidence and managed to upload the certificates I had (PDFs) but that does not cover all courses I took.

Message 2 of 3
Occasional Contributor

Re: Transferring Your Anaplan Community Account

Follow thse steps and we will get everything taken care of!

Transferring Your Records to a New Email in Learning Center 

1. Have your new employer add you to their workspace with your new employer email

2. Email enablement@anaplan.com with your old email and your new email

Message 3 of 3