Meet Our Members

There are so many extraordinary members in this group that we thought it was important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the exciting things you are up to!

We know introduction threads can get a little awkward, so here are a few questions to help you get started: 

• What brings you to the Anaplan community?
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment? Why do you use Anaplan and what is your favorite thing about it?
  • Have you been to any of our meetups, or seen us at an event?
  • What's one way or suggestion to make this forum and Anaplan better? 

Comments

• Hi everyone, 

Alejandra from Dufry. I'm on the beginner user stage but motivated to learn more. Would like to meet other Anaplan users in the region to see how they're using the program.

• Welcome Alejandra! Great to have you here!

Building a collaborative network for users to connect, share, and learn from each other is something we are looking to build. I really hope, with the help of all the members here, we can accomplish this.

I am planning some user meetings in the coming months were like minds can meet to share their "planning stories" (not only the successes, but also challenges and ideas on how to overcome them) and learn from each other. Would you be interested in participating?

Kind Regards,

Tuan.

• Hi everyone,

I am Fabien and I am based in Lausanne. I have been working with Anaplan, building models, for 1 year and a half. 

I am glad that we finally have a Switzerland user group. I think is important to build a local network to share ideas, issues, solutions, etc.

Looking forward to meeting you, hopefully soon.

• Hello everyone. 

My name is Tuan Pham. I am responsible for Customer Success in the D-A-CH + CE region at Anaplan. As a customer success team, our objectives are quite clear:

• Ensure successful projects.
    • Help customers get tangible value from their investments.
    • Ensure customers are aware of enhancements to our platform and share best-practices.

I am very happy to see the beginning of the Swiss User Community and look forward to supporting and meeting you all. 

Kind Regards,

Tuan.

• Hi Everyone,

I am Frederic, I recently arrived in Switzerland and also recently joined Anaplan as Business Partner and started to work on different projects.

I have discovered Anaplan for first time last year and i really find the solution very rich and fantastic and much faster to implement than other solutions i knew before.

I think it s a great idea to share user experience here as well.

As a new member of the community, here are three links i find pretty useful:

I am really looking forward sharing with you about new features or specific topics you want to discuss about!

Categories