Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Welcome to the anaplan Customer Advisory Board Community
The purpose of the Anaplan Customer Advisory Board (CAB) is to foster greater customer involvement, gather customer feedback and ideas, accelerate market knowledge, and discuss strategic product planning by challenging prototypes and participating in early adopter programs.
Our vision for the CAB is for our customers to contribute to product design and direction by giving us feedback and transparent visibility based on their regular use of Anaplan. These observations prompt discussions and analysis of the roadmap. Our mission is to keep the CAB mutually beneficial to CAB members and Anaplan so that our product grows and improves with features reflecting business needs.
Anaplan CAB cultivates a community and guides feedback on the product through:
• Testing of new features
• Sharing industry best practices
• Providing input on strategic initiatives
• Direct access to Anaplan executives, development, and product management teams
• Early access to upcoming releases and functionality
• Transparent insight into upcoming developments
• Networking opportunities with other CAB members to gain shared knowledge
• Members may contribute and influence the development of product functionality through focused testing
• Access to key community events
CAB membership runs for 12 months. At the end of each year you may opt out of your commitment and members may either replace themselves with an alternate company representative, or leave the CAB.
Anaplan requests that CAB members (or their representatives) attend at least four sessions per year.
• 1x formal meeting (in person CAB Meeting)
• 3x informal feedback sessions (Early Adopter testing, research study, early adoption, webinar, and/or user feedback survey)
Cost for travel, expenses, and involvement are paid by the customer.
Thoughtful and strategic conversation stems from consistent participation. We ask that you consider all commitments before joining the CAB and agree to the following responsibilities:
• Be an active Customer of Anaplan with knowledge of the platform
• Honor the membership terms listed above
• Agree to potentially present your company’s use case during a CAB meeting
• Keep all customer and design documents in confidence (sign NDA)
• Agree to provide some reference materials in the form of: customer reference calls, logos, webinar presentations, blog posts, speaking engagements, and other items. (This will be decided and agreed upon separately per individual company regulations and member work schedules)