Vision

Helping our customers make, report and share decisions​, by enabling all users to work efficiently with Anaplan data in their familiar productivity tools

Extensions diagram.png

User needs

Analyst, model builder, decision maker, contributor, planner Excel Logo.png PowerPoint Logo.png Google Sheets Icon.png

Excel add-in

PowerPoint add-in

Google Sheets add-on*

Work offline and access my data anywhere

√**

Distribute a report in a specific format

Consume Anaplan data but don't have access

Work in my familiar tool

Do some ad-hoc analysis

Create highly-formatted reports

√

Integrate data that is not yet in Anaplan

Send data to Anaplan directly from my spreadsheet

Collaborate on a report

* On Early Access

** Offline extension

Example scenarios

Finance Cover.jpg

Finance analyst

As a Finance Analyst, I need to create a P&L report every month for my management team. I need to create this report efficiently and trust the data is accurate, so I can spend time analyzing the figures and providing some insights and recommendations.

Usually, I spend a lot of time copying and pasting data into Excel, doing some data validation, sending the file to colleagues, before I can finally spend the little time remaining doing some value-add work of analysis.

My management team also gets upset when the report is not ready on time or some values are off.

List Cover.jpg

Management team

As a Decision Maker, I want to get my weekly PowerPoint deck with the latest Anaplan data. Not only the data should be up-to-date but my analysts should have provided an analysis of the situation and provided recommendations.

My leadership team is used to a specific slide format which we are familiar with so the flexibility is key.

I am also asking my analyst to integrate some ad-hoc pieces of analysis to deep dive into some specific areas of the business, and they have to provide me with this on time for my Monday morning business review.

Contributors
Latest Articles
Extensions training
Extensions Knowledge Base
2 weeks ago
by MagaliP
Version information for PowerPoint add-in
05-12-2020
by MagaliP
Version information for Excel add-in