Welcome! Introduce yourself

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome! Introduce yourself

Welcome!

We know introduction threads can sometimes feel a little awkward, so here are a few questions to help you get started: 

• How did you find the Anaplan community?
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment? How can your fellow Community members assist you?
  • What goals do you have for your participation in this group?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

Hi. I just moved to the Tampa area from Atlanta, and really enjoyed the events in the Atlanta area. I'm currently working with Fresenius Medical Care as an Anaplan analyst and working towards Master Anaplanner. I look forward to seeing this community grow.

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

Hi Everyone,

I am very excited to see the Florida User Group is finally here. I am a Senior Manger on the FP&A team at Magic Leap. I have been working with Anaplan since I started at Magic Leap 5 years ago and I have been a Master Anaplanner since 2016.

We use Anaplan for FP&A, Workforce Planning, and Sales Planning here at Magic Leap and we've been through multiple implementations and solution restructurings. I am happy to see the user base grow in South Florida and very much enjoy talking with people about how they are using the tool.

I am always happy to share ideas or be a sounding board for anyone looking to take on new implementations. Looking forward to watch the Florida User Group grow!

Thank you,
Mark