1) Anaplan providing an overview of the Roadmap
2) Meet members of the San Francisco based Customer Experience team
The current agenda is great!
There will definitely be a lot of interest in the Roadmap!
Based on the time we will meet for I feel like the Roadmap will lead on to big discussions and a lot of questions (so may take a big portion of time).
Part of the agenda could form planning what we'd like to do in our next meet up?
Also if people bring Anaplan problems they're facing we could discuss them and help to solve?
Has anyone got items that they want to add to the agenda for the Modelers Forum Meet up (19th March 2019)?
Hi All, please let me know if you have any more agenda items for the next Anaplan Modelers Forum (19th March) - so far we have:
1) Meet members of the San Francisco based Customer Experience team
2) Anaplan providing an overview of the Roadmap
3) Roadmap discussions / questions
4) Q&A: Juggling BAU (e.g. adhoc minor enhancements, calls for advice etc) alonside managing major implementations?
5) Anaplan use cases - new ideas or use cases from new attendees
6) Next meetup session + AOB
Ok Laurence, I'll add that to the agenda and we'll let you know what we come up with.
7) Ideas for April User Group
Please could I get some support for my idea -