Show Total in Module even after applying filters

Occasional Contributor

Show Total in Module even after applying filters

Hi All,

In one of my moduel having a column "Rebate Payment Amount" which has values, and also we set the show TOTAL on Above for giving total aggregated values as single value, it works only if we didn't apply any filters on the remaining columns in the module.

How to show the 'Total' i.e. sum of all rows for the column in top in the module even after applying filters ?

Need help from you on this.

Thanks,

Satish.

3 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Show Total in Module even after applying filters

Hi Samarapalli,

I assume you are using boolean formatted line item to filter those columns. If so open Blueprint for module that has filter line item. Scroll right to get Summary column and change summary type from default None value to Any.

Hope it helps,

Regards Lukasz

Occasional Contributor

Hi Szymanski, thanks for your response.

Filtered line item(i.e "Contract Group") is not the boolean type, its a "LIST" format. And also having an "Rebate Payment Amount" line item is "Number" format which i want to see always its "Total" value even if the filters applied to other columns or not.

Thanks,

Satish.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi samarapalli,

the format doesn't really matter: whatever it is, you need to check the "summary" setting of the line item you are filtering on.

For a list formatted one , if you filter is "is not blank" then you just have to select the summary type "last non blank"