Welcome to Four Corners! Get Started Here

Hi all - Welcome to the new Four Corners user group! We have consolidated a few user groups and hope to build a strong virtual community across Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. When we are able to host events in-person, we may rotate locations.

We're glad you've joined us! @DanO, @ZachC, and I are here to help you as best we can, so please reach out at any time. Use the Forum to ask questions and start new discussion topics. You can also tag us on a post or send us a private Community message.

Meanwhile, please take a moment here to introduce yourself to the rest of the group. Since introductions can sometimes feel a little awkward, here are a few questions to help you get started: 

• What are you currently working on within Anaplan, and how can this group assist you?
  • What types of (virtual) events or discussions would you like to see from this group?
  • What are your favorite non-work activities? (I love road cycling, cooking, and working on home improvement projects)

I look forward to "meeting" you all soon!

Lauren Fulton

Comments

• Welcome Four Corners Anaplan Users!!

We will be hosting some virtual events in the near future, because virtual is where it is at right now!   Please introduce yourself and let us know if you have any burning questions or ideas for topics for our next virtual get together.

I am a Business Partner here at Anaplan and am local to the Denver Metro area.  When I'm not sitting in front of my computer, I like to get outside and ride my bike (any bike - MTB, Road,Gravel, Cruiser etc.).

I hope to meet you all soon!  Virtually for now, but eventually in person!

Dan Orlinski

• Hi all!

I'm Mike and I'm also in the Denver area. I utilize/support the Anaplan platform within an FP&A team at an IT infrastructure company (think Data centers). 

• We're currently expanding our Anaplan capabilities outside of typical FP&A reporting as well as leveraging the new UX for our end-users. I think it would be helpful if this group shared some best practices or things that worked for them to meet standard and non-standard deliverables within their departments. Even though I'm in FP&A, our reporting and analytics span the entire enterprise (from HR to Operations, Marketing to Customer Service, Sales and everything in between).
    • Non-work activities include playing and spending time with my son, snowboarding, camping, and exploring the town (my wife and I love to try new restaurants/bars and we're really missing it this past year).

Categories