Register today for User Groups Live! 3.21.19

Highlighted
Community Manager

Register today for User Groups Live! 3.21.19

User Groups Live! is almost here! Our inaugural global meetup will be a unique opportunity to learn from experts and connect with other planners in a virtual space on the Anaplan Community. This half-day event will take place on March 21, 2019, from 8:00 am–12:00 pm PDT / 16:00–20:00 GMT.

Tell me more!

User Groups Live! will feature exciting presentations from the team responsible for implementing Connected Planning principles within Anaplan. You will get an early glimpse of the brand-new Connected Planning Playbook. Enjoy exclusive demonstrations of upcoming platform improvements and new features. Plus: model building tips, customer success stories, and the opportunity to have Anaplan’s internal experts answer your questions during a live Ask Me Anything session!

Sign me up 

Visit the event page to check out the full event details and reserve your spot for User Groups Live!

User Groups Live! is free to attend, but advanced registration is required. All you need is an Anaplan Community account and an internet connection capable of playing streaming video from Vimeo—no special software or plug-ins are required. (To test your access to Vimeo, try streaming our recent AMA video here.) Email usergroups@anaplan.com with questions.