Ability to apply filter on page selector in management reporting

Ability to apply filter on page selector in management reporting

It would be beneficial to have filter on context /page selector in management reporting slides

4 Comments
DavidEdwards
Certified Master Anaplanner

This would be hugely beneficial, and keep Reports in-line with how other pages function. Great suggestion @shadmani !

JBeauchs
Occasional Contributor

Agreed, I am running into this issue with a client that wants to limit the hierarchy viewed in the page selector. While I have this option on other UX pages I am not able to do it on this report.  And, it's not something you can add a user filter to either. 

gosia
Certified Master Anaplanner

This would be a really useful feature to be able to filter the slides and additionally limit what you export.

Schulle
New Contributor

This would be an essential feature which is still missing in management reporting. 
For reporting it is important to filter content on relevant elements for the current reporting process.

In mangement reporting a filter can not be applyied neither for page selectors nor in the underlying custom views (only for rows and columns but not for page selectors).

This is pointless, and after one year: I do not understand why this has not been already implemented. ^^

So: My kudos for this propsal.