Ability to insert "white space" rows in modules/dashboards

Ability to insert "white space" rows in modules/dashboards

As a model builder, I would like to have the ability to insert a "No Data" row, or something similar, that does not require a Line Item name. 

I would know that I am successful when I could insert rows into a module (e.g. P&L) to break up the data and provide viewing cues as to seperation between data groupings (e.g. line items under Operating Expenses).

The challenge today is that without the "white space" rows, a detailed P&L can look like a list of Line Items and not something that is formatted for executive level consumption/presentation.

7 Comments
Community Manager

Status changed to: Your support is needed
Occasional Contributor

That would be very useful and avoid some change management issues when executives don't want to change from specific format / template for their analysis. In some cases, we have to find workarounds, or even the users export the data out of Anaplan for formatting purpose only

Occasional Contributor

Hi Teduback
you can name your line item "⠀" it will appear blank in your module
Just copy paste the character between the quotes
Julien

Certified Master Anaplanner

I've been looking for that blank text character for months! I used it at my last company but couldn't find it again after I switched companies a few months ago. Thank you for providing it!!

Community Boss

Status changed to: Under Investigation
Community Boss

Status changed to: Under Investigation
Community Boss

Status changed to: Considered for Future Roadmap
Users Online
Currently online: 33 members 418 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: